Zinc pivot bar from early 2000's window

A home owner from Sperryville, VA says:
Pivot bar has 3/8" wide foot, with two holes approx 13/16" apart. Bar is 4" long, but only the foot and the first hole are needed to install in my window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-9/21/2020, 11:49:45 PM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-9/21/2020, 11:50:21 PM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-9/21/2020, 11:50:56 PM.png
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look at our 26-129, which is the newer version of the pivot bar in your photos. It has a ring at the tip where it inserts into the shoe, so you may need to file that off in order to use it in your pivot bar. Take a look and see what you think. Thanks for posting! 

A home owner from Sperryville, VA says:
Thanks for your suggestion. I used a bench grinder and file to remove the nobs on the nose, and then to further narrow it 1/16" on each side to match the original part. I also enlarged the second hole to fit my window's screw. I recommend this as a replacement for anyone with my original part, but you will have to file the nose.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7171.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7168.JPG
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.