abc window operator

Home Owner from Griffin, GA
Sep 21, 2023 9:43 am
I need to potentially replace 6 of these operators on an older house. a few still work to a degree, but not many and they are very stiff. So much so that it would appear some have been forced previously to the point that they push back out of their mounts on the window. Any help would be greatly appreciated. They are 5 7/8" top to bottom. Bottom bracket is about 2" across. Secondary section of the arm is about 2 15/16" from end to end.
20230921_081244 20230921_081250 20230921_093302 20230921_093342 20230921_093345
5 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO
Sep 25, 2023 3:56 pm


I see that the cover plate on your window says "ABC", but looking in my older catalogs I could not come up with an ABC operator that matches yours. With that being said, take a look at the operators related on this page, along with the associated hardware and videos. Review the specifications shown on our product pages to see if you might be able to adapt either of these operators to work for your application. I would personally start by looking over the 39-432 operator that was used on Tucker awning windows. Thanks for posting. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts