adjustable shelf clip

A home owner from Oklahoma says:
Ronthor NYC adjustable shelf clip

User submitted photos of cabinet hardware.
User submitted photos of cabinet hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We carry two types of shelf supports that look similar to yours. Look at our 32-305 and the 32-329 . See if these could work on your cabinet. They take a 1/4" hole to mount.
Choosing a Shelf Bracket
Choosing a Shelf Bracket
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at