after installation

A quick learner from Broomfield, CO says:
I recently installed your 10-325 and found the installation easy to complete. After cutting the drip rail and drilling the holes, I am very pleased with the appearance of the new drip rail. However, the shower door is extremely tight and difficult to open and close. This tightness is very apparent on the handle side. The opening and closing is easier if I lift up on the door. Based on my pictures, do I need to raise the drip rail slightly to cause the opening and closing to be not as difficult. Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0023.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0024.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0025.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It's possible that the sweep on ours is just longer than yours.You may be able to raise it up higher, but you'll need to be VERY careful not to hit the glass.

First, I'd recommend checking the door adjustment to see if you can raise the door itself a little higher. 

SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.