airstream camp trailer glazing bead

A contractor from Alaska says:
looking for this glazing bead
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named sully airstream camper glazing bead #3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named sully, airstream camper glazing bead.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named sully airstream camper glazing bead #2.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Your glazing bead is similar in design to our 55-006, but I can't quite make out your precise dimensions. Please review the measurements we show on the 55-006 store page to confirm that they line up. If they differ, let me know exactly how.

A contractor from Alaska says:
Hello and thank you for getting back on this. I did find and order 55-006, it will not work. If you notice on the end view, the upper corner has a indentation that is needed to lock into the airstream camper window frame.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

The Airstreams are wonderful trailers. Many of my friends have them. As for your snap-in glazing, take a look and compare our white 55-189 to yours. Thanks for posting!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.