aluminum frame screen window corners

A home owner from 04681 says:

I sent some pictures yesterday and found more information to add.

Possibly the pic with the manufacturers number will be helpful.

The 2 pictures showing only the corners are broken and missing one of the 2 inserted ends.

The screens were in the house when we bought it and we have no information as to the manufacturer.

Please let me know if any additional pictures would be helpful.

Doug H

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Doug,  Thanks for sending in detailed photos, please take a look at our product code 95-246. I think this may be a match, but compare it to your part to confirm.

Alternate image for 95-246
Alternate image for 95-246

Alternate view of 95-246
Alternate view of 95-246

A home owner from 04681 says:
Donna, thank you very much.
The parts are exactly what I neded.
SWISCO has a great web site and excellent customer service.

The world would be a better place if all companies took the effort to develop such user friendly web sites and back it up with excellent qualified people.

Thank you again

I will be back!
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Doug, thank you so much for the compliments! We love hearing when our recommendations work out. Hope we can help you with future repairs, too :)

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.