aluminum replacement window parts

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Attach pictures of your parts to a discussion reply so that we can help you identify replacements.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Sorry, but we don't have this shoe. The company that made these, was named Cook, and they are no longer in buisness.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
While the balance shoe is discontinued we still have the pivot portion, product code 17-074.
A quick learner from Philadelphia says:
I'm looking for aluminum replacement window parts with Window Channel Balance #2820. I think it's called a pivot shoe (slider) that fit inside the channel track and attached by a wire clip on each side of window to hole window up when open. Here are the dimension:5/8" wide/1 1/4" long/one end is 5/8" high and the other 15/16" high. I also have a sample but no way to send to you. Thanks for Your Help
A quick learner from Philadelphia says:
Sending measurement and photo as requested to research these parts.
Measurement of Channel Shoe (Slider) part: 5/8" wide / 1 1/4" long / 15/16" high one end and 5/8" high other end.
3 photo of part and sample of window sash pivot that's fits on both end of window. Hope info is sufficient to research part.

Thanking You Again
Customer image of their aluminum window parts
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.