aluminum storm window corner with spring-on the back there are the numbers 2810

A quick learner says:
We are trying to locate this part for a customer. Please let me know if you can help! Thanks!
User submitted photos of a window latch.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This is an old style combination corner and ratchet. I think you should check out our new style, 91-004 and 91-005, which are self locking. Service people have used them in place of the old ones when they did repairs and they worked well. What do you think?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)