aluminum storm window part

A quick learner from Great Meadows, NJ says:
In the upper corners of my storm window, there is a plastic piece that attaches to the storm window frame with one screw. The plastic part has a flange (like an ear sticking out) that runs in the frame's channel. On a few of my storm windows, these flanges have snapped off and I would like to replace them. I do not believe it matters if they are upper right or upper left corner.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Okay, let's start with this: take a look at the 95-182 Sears tilt pivot. Compare the measurements to what you have. Do you think this part will fit where your old part fits?
A quick learner from Great Meadows, NJ says:
Thanks. I did some additional sleuthing and determined that was the part (95-182) I needed. I ordered a bunch from Swisco and they arrived this morning. Replaced one storm window and now it's like new.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.