andersen casement hinges

A professional from Melbourne Fl says:
Upper hinge shoe is natural in color or white and the bottom shoe is black in color. The operator is a straight arm. The window locks are shown as in one of the pictures. the screen shows a date of 12 04. The glass view is appx 19 3/4 W x 43 H. the outside measures 22 7/8 x 46 3/8. the glass stamp has 1GCC 16CC 244C1 8M under the triangle. One thing I found odd the hinge length measures 7 3/4. Any further information you need please contact me. Thank you for your assistance in this matter it's greatly needed and appreciated.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6232.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6233.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6238.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6241.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6250.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Your exact hinge isn't made anymore, unfortunately. The best option we can suggest is our 36-048. I actually think this will work well for your window, as long as you replace the top and bottom at the same time. The video below will go into more detail.

How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.