andersen sash balance 3046 and 3456

A quick learner from mansfield ohio says:
need replacement part number for andersen 3046 and 3456 balances left and right and weather in or out of stock and time to ship.also include balances for 34310 window. Thank you
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I'm afraid that I couldn't match those stamps with any of our existing Andersen sash balances. Can you tell me what the other stamps on the balance box read? That will help us determine what you need.
A quick learner from mansfield ohio says:
Andersen says balance for 3046 and 34310 windows is their 939 -same for both left and right.

On the 3456 they indicate left is L10-1827 and right is R18-1027

additional infoeratio on 3456 widow:

Left is 1626055
Right is 1626057
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the additional information! I'd be happy to bring these in for you. I will post here again as soon as they become available online.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Alright, please see our new 24-L10-1827 and 24-R18-1027 Andersen sash balances. These can replace boxes with the stamp L10-1827 and R18-1027.
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.