andersen sliding door parts

A home owner from 08901 says:
The thumb latch broke on my 200 series Permashield Andersen sliding door. I unscrewed the latch plate and removed it. The parts shown fell out when I did so. I also pulled out the reachout lock. I left the adjustable lock receiver in place. I'm not sure what to purchase to fix this. Can you help? thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0437.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. See our 82-037 Andersen Deadbolt Assembly as well as the 82-043 Thumb Latch. See if these match what you need.

A quick learner from New JERSEY says:
If I replace the deadbolt(only one small part part is missing. The stem that allows it to connect and lock) Can I use the same thumb latch.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

The thumb latch in your pictures looks damaged, so I'd go with the 82-043 as a replacement. Try manually flipping the deadlock with a flathead screwdriver. If the lock doesn't budge, then you will have to replace it as well. 

VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.