andersen window hardware

A quick learner from Boston, MA says:

I'm looking for a set of replacement hardware for an Andersen window. See attached pictures, I have many installed like the one that needs replacing. The markings on the arm say "7191 2" and on the handle they say "7191 8". I'd like to get an exact match since I have many others that I'm not replacing and I'd want them all to look & work the same way.

Jeremy T
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Jeremy. It really depends on the length, but see our 39-150 and 39-151, as well as our 39-094 and 39-095. Could any of these work? Be sure to also see our 39-286 handle.
A quick learner says:
Those look perfect, thanks!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)