Anderson casement window split arm operator

A home owner from Portland, Maine says:
I need to replace the spit arm operator in my Anderson casement window: it is has 0-9400A-1 stamped on the front, and F-9400-8A stamped on the underside. The window opens from right to left. Thanks in advance.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Those numbers correspond to a few different parts. Could you show me a picture of yours out of the window? That will help us find the best match.
A home owner from maine says:
Here it is: thanks for any help you can provide.
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, I recommend taking a look at the 39-264. Also if your windows were made before 1999 then you will also need the 39-362 adapter plate.
A quick learner from Portage Indiana says:
My window crank is not working can you let me Know if you have this part,,Anderson window right side.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 880C0C02-436A-42C3-B0A2-2EAB6D64EAAD.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AFDFCB02-CE55-4A1A-89EA-0B7BD38D3E08.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! This appears to be the same part as pictured above. Have you reviewed our recommend 39-264 yet? If not, I highly recommend that you do so. It looks like a great option. 

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.