anderson corner that uses the 70-191 anderson latch

A quick learner from New Jersey says:
i need the corner for the anderson screen that uses the 70-191 latch. the cut out in the corner accommodates that latch.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named anderson corner.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, this corner is no longer available. They haven't made it for many years now. Being Andersen, there isn't any generic part that can be used as a substitute. 

I've had a couple customers in the past who have experimented with different solutions. I've been told that you can take the corners from the top and put them in the bottom, then use our 95-169 as a replacement for the tops that you just swapped out. However I cannot guarantee if this will work for you. Sorry we can't offer a better option.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at