Looking for an Anderson patio door lock

A contractor from Florence, NJ says:
Hello,

I am looking for an Anderson patio door lock . Please see the attached photo, please let me know if you carry this lock in white.

thank you,
Bryan
A customer submitted photo of a patio door lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Bryan!

It looks very similar to our 82-043 Andersen Tribeca Thumb Latch Replacement, but I can't say for sure. I would compare the screw hole dimensions as shown in the 82-043 image to your own sample to see if they match up.
A quick learner from Florence NJ says:
Hi, That looks to be the same latch, I would also need the exterior side which has a keyed lock.

thank you,

Bryan
A customer submitted photo of an outside lock.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hi Bryan,
Thanks for posting an image of the needed Andersen key-lock. Please see SWISCO product code 82-317, Right Hand Andersen Gliding Glass Door Key Lock.
A quick learner from florencenj says:
OK thank you!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.