anderson patio screen door stopper

A home owner from USA says:
Hi - I have an anderson patio screen door and there is a plastic piece held in by a screw that stops the screen door from going too far (sort of a stopper). Do you carry this part? I can send a photo if needed. Thanks
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what you have, but pictures would be a huge help, yes. Let me know!
A quick learner says:
Please see photo. It may be called a bumper.
User submitted a photo of screen door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon! We are currently working on adding a possible replacement part and will post here as soon as we have more information available for you to view.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Alright, please take a look at 80-061, Andersen Screen Door Bumper, and see if this could work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)