anderson patio screen door stopper

A home owner from USA says:
Hi - I have an anderson patio screen door and there is a plastic piece held in by a screw that stops the screen door from going too far (sort of a stopper). Do you carry this part? I can send a photo if needed. Thanks
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what you have, but pictures would be a huge help, yes. Let me know!
A quick learner says:
Please see photo. It may be called a bumper.
User submitted a photo of screen door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon! We are currently working on adding a possible replacement part and will post here as soon as we have more information available for you to view.
Profile picture of Tom
Alright, please take a look at 80-061, Andersen Screen Door Bumper, and see if this could work for you.
A quick learner from South huntington ny says:
I'm looking to replace the top white door bumper screwed into track anderson sliding patio door from 12/85 any suggestions thank you
Profile picture of Tom

Unfortunately, we don't sell a replacement bumper that matches what you show here. Since this an Andersen door, I suggest contacting them directly to see if it's something they may still be able to supply.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.