4#19 anderson sash balance

A home owner from stamford ct says:
The folling numbers are stamped on the anderson sash balance
11600-17 and B85 4#19 2 84 Please avise me what replacement part will work for my window.

Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, and thank you for posting. Please see our 24-431 Andersen Sash Balance. This can replace balance boxes with the stamp 4#19.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)