anderson sash balance

A contractor from pittsburgh says:
Hello I am looking to purchase 40 anderson sash balances but mine are stamped with 1231 on one side and BB on the other but cant seem to find a match any where. Please let me know if you carry this one or what model would work for me thank you so much.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I recommend our 24-1231. This can replace Andersen balances stamped with 1231.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)