atrium door lock replacement

A home owner from Minnesota says:
Trying to replace a broken Atrium patio door lock . The door was installed in 1986. Pictures attached.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200225_1411.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2020022_111323.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200227_111309.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I recommend looking at our 82-400 Atrium door lever lockset before anything else. I think this may be what you need, but look over our dimensions just to be 100% sure.

Alternate image for 82-400
Alternate image for 82-400
Dimensions for 82-400
Dimensions for 82-400
A home owner from Minnesota says:

Thank you. This might be it, not sure. The width might be closer to 2 1/2 ".

What is the cost, and can I return it if it doesn't fit.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You may find the pricing directly on the store page on our website. To view our full return policy, go here

A friend from Pennsylvania says:
Same situation as original poster-- Atrium Door of parents house (installed the weekend I graduated college in 1987). Door latch mechanism broke/jammed years before and it looked like it was judgsawed off. Lock still worked fine. FF 30+ years, inherited the house and thought I was out of luck in terms of replacement. Came across this post, saw the 82-400 reccomendation, and in less than a week from order-- the backdoor is fixed. Couldnt be happier.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.