attaching false front clips

A quick learner from 60189 says:
I'm going to use 4 clip assemblies on each of my false fronts. I've never done this before, and would like to hear any suggestions you may have to make this job easier. Which part is best to attach first, the part for the panel or the one that goes in the opening? Any tips for perfect alignment, or is it just a matter of measuring accurately and using your ruler to mark placement? Thanks!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I would suggest installing the part with the post on the cabinet, then measure it as accurately as you can, like you mentioned to mount the open clip part to the false front. Take note that these clips are not easy to come apart once installed in place, and likely won't separate without breaking either side.
A quick learner from Missouri says:
The directions say to use the old fasteners (screws). I did not have fasteners. What size would I use.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! The manufacturer suggests using a #6 x 1/2" philips pan head screw to install the 32-134.

SWISCO's 32-134 False Front Clip
SWISCO's 32-134 False Front Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.