awning crank

A quick learner from Phelan California says:
Crank from behind the bar broke have a cauter pin but it's too loose and it doesn't allow the window to open but a few inches now do you have some thing longer it is a 5 inch here's a photo I mean the handle I'd like it lower so that I don't have to climb stairs to reach the crank twist thank you that's two problems actually
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

You are welcome to look through our selection of jalousie operators here but they all use the same t-crank style handle as your original assembly. The main difference is the style of the arms that attach to the window linkage. Take a look and see if you think one of our replacement options could work for you. Thanks for posting! 

39-005 How to replace a Jalousie operator
39-005 How to replace a Jalousie operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
39-165K Jalousie operator replacement kit
39-165K Jalousie operator replacement kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
39-346 Jalousie operator replacement kit
39-346 Jalousie operator replacement kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.