awning window operator with odd, unequal closer arms

A quick learner says:
I am looking for a replacement awning window operator. Very odd unequal arm operator. Please see photos.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0979.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0983.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0980.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0977.JPG
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

We do not carry the operator you show in your photos. I'm actually not even sure it's still available. That being said, take a look at the 39-393 awning window operator along with our 39-340 or 39-424 mounting brackets and a new handle like the 39-114L. If you're handy then you may be able to adapt these parts to your window. Otherwise you would be better served trying to get a hold of the original manufacturer to learn if they still carry these.

A handy person from Cape May NJ says:
The unit works however the handle does not stay in. I would like to purchase just the handle if possible but do not know the cause of problem. Is this possible
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EC657527-5875-4C91-B436-9EC44C37BF99.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F583F4E5-0440-4EBF-9E5D-F005A7D06E57.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C3BE9278-B5A4-4F81-82EA-9FEEABC53DA8.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm very glad to hear the operator works! That's great news. The handle is sold separately, as mentioned in my prior post. See the 39-114L.

A handy person from Cape May NJ says:
Thank you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)