awning window side slider part

A contractor from bay area california says:
this is required in left and right pairs for an awning casement window
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WhatsApp Image 2021-05-18 at 8.52.38 PM.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This looks like a Pressure Shoe often seen in awning windows. See our 37-012 to start. Look over the dimensions and see if this shoe matches what you need.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at