Back rail connectors/sherich cabinets

A quick learner says:
I am looking for rail connectors for Sherich cabinets made in 1986.
User submitted photo of their Sherich cabinet drawer rail
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting an image. What are the markings (names/numbers) on the metal rail? I cannot make them out in the picture. Also, are there any markings on the plastic socket? Do you have any more pictures of the plastic socket?
A quick learner says:
The numbers on the rail are108/55fr
A customer submitted image of a drawer socket.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us. I think you should take a look at our 32-018 Rear Drawer Slide Socket Pair. Does that look like it could be a match? Let me know what you think. You may also want to see our 32-089 and 32-119, as well.
A quick learner from Charlotte, NC says:
32-089 works fine for this purpose. I had to drill holes in the metal back plate and buy 6/32 bolts and nuts to secure from backside. Will be ordering several pairs to have on hand when the next one fails. Thanks Swisco!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)