balance channel

A quick learner from Sebring Florida says:
I have 2 windows made by Atrium windows I need 1 balance channel #24E the windows are product #2500 as far as I know. I would like to know if you have them and how much they are? also should I replace channel in pairs?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am fairly confident we can help, but that stamp only tells us the strength of the balance. To know its identity, we need pictures of its attachments at either end; confirmation of the metal channel length, not including those attachments, would also be useful. From there I will do my best to help. Thanks. 

A quick learner from Sebring Florida says:
pivot shoe measurements are 1 7/16" long by 1" wide by 1/2" thick . the balance channel measurements are 24" long by1/2" wide by 1/2"thick i need a price for 2 of each please
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201216_135519.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201216_135532.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201216_135835.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201216_140157.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Perfect, thanks. We can replace this balance, but it has to be custom made because it doesn't match any of our stock items. I just sent you an email with a custom link to order (4). Let me know here in the discussion if you have any questions prior to placing your order. Many thanks. 

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.