balance coil 407 J

A home owner from Chesterfield, Va. says:
The one I took out was stamped 407 J come out of double sash certain teed. Which one would I need to order? 170 or 171 series/
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I do not know which one you need from your numbers. Can you submit a couple pictures?
A home owner from chesterfield, va. says:
I have put the window back in. However the 170 series seems to have a longer tapered cut than the 171 series. However the refer to the 170 as being the short series and the 171 the long series. If I knew the distance from hole center to where the taper ends I would know.
User submitted photo of coil balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The S170-407 Coil Balance appears to be a possible replacement for your original coil.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)