balance for replacement window

A quick learner from doylestown pa says:
the markings are 3400 bsi rd. window is tilt. balance is channel 9/16 in width and 9/16 deep. balance is 34 inches long
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We can replace this balance, though it will have to be specially made. Before we begin, can you just tell me how many you need? Thank you!

Profile picture of Tom

Hello again! As we were looking into the availability of this balance, we ran into a bit of a roadblock. While you tell me how many you need, can you also tell me the weight of your sash? Please be as exact as you can. Thank you!

i will need two thank you
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you! Were you able to tell me the exact weight of the sash, as well?

used a bathroom scale under sash in place,. could not see how window comes out it weighs 26 lbs. i have three of this size windows' am thinking about purchasing 6 of these balances would you get back to me on price, and how to go about ordering thanks rob
Did you receive my response about the weight of the sash and the amount of balances I need thank you
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you! If your sash is only 26 pounds, then I think our S770-34 channel balance with a 34C option will work fine. No need for it to be specially made like we originally thought!

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.