balance help

A contractor from Clearwater Fl. says:
I need some help finding these balances please. It is a 1/2 inch wide balance. I have 3 different lengths I need. aluminum stamp on track is 1820, 2420 and 1220.
I need 6 of the 24", 20 of the 18" and 2 of the 12".
The pictures are of the bottom part and the plastic part should have 2 "wings" on it but one is broken off.
They have coil springs in them with cord.
Please call me if you can. 727.422.6029. Thanks.
Sam
User submitted photos of a window balance.
A home owner from USA says:
It is a 1/2 inch balance.
One of the "wings" is broken off the picture of the shoe.
I need 6 of the 24" ones. 20 of the 18" ones and 2 of the 12" ones.
Stamps on aluminum are, 1220, 1820 and 2420.
They have cord and coil springs in them.
Thanks.
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This shoe is very old. I'm not sure if we have it. Can you tell me the depth of that shoe? That would be the "heel to toe" measurement. Can I also see the top attachment?
A quick learner says:
The show depth is 1 3/8 from the tip of the point to the back. Attached is the top picture. Is there an alternative to fix the windows? Every window in house is broken.
User submitted photo of their window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Thank you. This is a very peculiar setup, but we may still be able to help. I'm thinking we could custom make a balance using our 19-005 top attachment and 15-095 bottom attachment. Please review this hardware and let me know what you think.

Great. Check out this Custom Channel Balance Request Form I've started for you based on your specifications and fill out the blank fields. One of our representatives will get back to you with a price quote and an item to add to your cart. You can fill out the form multiple times for each different length and stamp balance you have.
A quick learner says:
the image I sent tagged IMG 3700 shows the side of my bottom shoe. The little tab that sticks out is only about 3/16 thick. The bottom shoe you selected looks a lot thicker.
Will that hold the window up from closing all the way?

If you think it will work I will order 2 custom to try and fix one window.
Profile picture of Paul
I'm afraid we have been unable to find that shoe at a 1-3/8" depth. The closest is our 15-095, which is 1-5/16". Now, I cannot guarantee that it will work, but it is our closest possible match. I don't believe your hardware is made anymore.
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.