balance part tools

A quick learner from Washington DC says:
Where do I get one of the balance adjusting tools like I saw on your video on you tube?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We carry many kinds. The most popular are our 75-005, for non-tilt windows, and our 75-006, for tilt windows. Could this be what you were looking for?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)