balance shoe

A quick learner from Bowling Green KY says:
I do not know the type(brand name) of the windows that I have.
Left balance of one window(pictures attached) and both of the another ones are broken. I need to replace those but I cannot figure out which one is mine from your list.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. The part shown in your picture is called a pivot shoe. I can't be sure exactly what you need, but start with our 15-105. Carefully compare our information to your shoe to confirm if this is a match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)