balancer E53 9#27 2-78.

A quick learner says:
I need to replace a balancer, the following part number is etched on the balancer not sure which one to buy. Part # E53 9#27 2-78.
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I recommend that you take a look at our 24-939. These can replace balance boxes with the stamp 9#27.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)