balancer replacement part number??

A quick learner from North Andover, Massachusetts says:
Need to figure out what the replacement balancer is for this older balancer. Window is a double hung , inner glass approx. dims are High 21 7/8. 28.5 wide
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0215.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0212.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. See our 24-837 . This Andersen Sash Balance can replace old balances that include the stamp code 837. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at