balancer stop

A handy person from marco island florida says:
good morning I would like to know if pn 18009 is the right part i'm looking for. Is this the balancer stop that goes on the window if so i would like to order 12 more
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Are you referring to the 18-009 top sash guide?

Can you submit a picture of the window hardware piece you are trying to replace. We can recommend a replacement from viewing a picture.
A quick learner from Marco Island Florida says:
yes the part number is 18-009
it must be the one I want
User submitted photo of top sash guide.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
I would also take a look at the 18-166 Top Sash Guide.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at