balances

A quick learner from usa says:
Please find attached several photos of my Atrium window balances. The part I need most is the little white plastic part that screws into the window itself. You can see in the photo the broken part. I also want to order the balances (stamped 22-5). Please quote me the correct part numbers from your inventory so I can order on-line. Let me know if additional information is needed.
Please also include correct Top Sash Guide part number. This is the white plastic part at the top of the picture just sent you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 22 5  BSI
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210816_120801.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210816_120641.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We can supply these balances, but they will have to be a custom order due to their configuration; what you have here is a special "extended travel" type channel balance.

Before we go any further, can you just tell me how many you needed? Once I know that, I'll email you a purchase link and price quote that you can use to add them to your cart.

As for the top sash guide, that'd be our 18-171. You can add this to your cart at your convenience.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.