balances & tilt latches for andersen 200 window bought 09/2009

A handy person from chicago says:
sash #17879925*3*1*1
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that I couldn't match that number up to anything in our database. We may still be able to help but I will require yo to remove the balance in question from the window and show me a couple photos of it. I would also like a clear picture of every number stamped on its casing.

Please note that I may need more information and photos from you after that, but I have to know what to ask for, first.

A handy person from chicago says:
see attached
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImagexWzoan.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0B788241-3499-419D-BDFF-E67B231451F5.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks! Looks like you need a new tilt latch and balance assembly. For the tilt latch, we sell these as a pair: see our 26-408 set and compare our dimensions to your original to confirm that they match.

For the balance, we sell the individual components separately. See our 15-087 housing pivot, 16-031 bracket, and Series 180 spring. You will need the stamp printed on the old spring to confirm which weight option to select.

Removing and installing flush mount tilt latches
Removing and installing flush mount tilt latches
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.