Accessory on top of Channel Balance Needed

A quick learner from Dunedin Florida says:
I need two of them, related to my order no. 1160186.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Looks like you need to replace your Top Sash Guide. I'm afraid it's difficult to narrow down a possible replacement from these photos. As you can see here, there are many different types of top sash guides. Do you have an undamaged version you could show us? If so, 'mugshot pictures' of the front and side would be preferable, as well as some dimensions. 

A quick learner from Dunedin Florida says:
Thank you for your reply of 18 February, and excuse my long delay in replying.
I have attached some new photos of the Top Sash Guide, that I am hopeful will assist us in identifying the parts i need.
Additionally, the top of the Channel I bought from Swisco snapped off, so I believe I need another Channel.
I enclose a pic of this as well, but that should be easy since it is a Swisco part.
I thank you again and look forward to your reply so that I can order the two parts I need.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2699.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2703.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2696.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2697.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2707.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We believe your top sash guide is our 18-110. Please compare your dimensions and style to our photos. 

As for the broken top nylon balance fitting, that can happen when the top sash guide is broken. You might not need to replace the complete balance at all, in fact. If the rest of the balance is fine and you are handy, you can drill out the old rivet and install a new 19-005 nylon balance top with a 62-005 rivet. We even have a video that shows you how to do this.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace an accessory on a channel balance
How to replace an accessory on a channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.