banjo lock

Contractor from Florida
Feb 16, 2023 11:08 am
Hi, Do you have or know where we can find brass banjo locks? I can email a picture if necessary too.
5 Replies
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Feb 16, 2023 1:28 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but we would need to see a photo of the original lock. Please also write out the distance between the installation hole centers, which will help us narrow down your options. Thank you! 

Contractor from Florida
Feb 16, 2023 2:03 pm

Here are two pictures as of now. i have to locate our sample for the holes distance.

We would be interested in wholesale pricing if you can get these or know where we can get them. Thank you

TomĀ 

download 8808-BN
2 user uploaded images
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Feb 16, 2023 2:49 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for getting back to us. Unfortunately, we do not carry a replacement for the lock assembly shown in your photo since the style is so unique. I'm sorry that we won't be able to assist with this repair but please let us know if you have any other hardware questions. 

Contractor from Florida
Feb 17, 2023 9:39 am
Hi,

just double checking so we need the whole lock, do you have a source for these or no? i know you said the lock piece but verifying the whole unit.
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Feb 17, 2023 10:43 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

We do not carry replacement parts for the lock or keeper shown in your photos. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts