A home owner from warminster PA says:
bay window latch will send more pic
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2119.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2120.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2121.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2122.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2123.JPG
A home owner from warminster PA says:
hear the other pic with measurements hope you recived all pic and it helps thank you Tom
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2124.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2125.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2126.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2127.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! It's tough to make out what you have based on a broken part, but I think I recognize this. I don't think your exact model is made anymore but our 38-036 may work as a replacement. Look over our dimensions and information and let me know what you think. There's no guarantee, but it's at least worth considering.

If you have any doubts, please show me a picture of an undamaged version of this lock after you've removed it from the window. That might allow us to find something a little closer.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.