bay/garden window replacement handle

A quick learner from Farmington, NM 87401 says:
Our bay/garden window has a top window that raises and lowers. The handle to do this has broken. Can I get a replacement part?
A customer submitted photo of a window operator.
A customer submitted photo of an operator handle.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Please take a look at our 39-346 Jalousie operator replacement kit. Do you think this might work for you? Unfortunately, I don't believe we have anything like your bottom arm, but you should be able to reuse it.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)