bent and broken window parts

A handy person from windham says:
This is bent and broken on the opposite window. It cant be opened. Need these parts but for one that opens opposite direction. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200621_125131.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200621_125105.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200621_125056.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200621_125050.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I see a bunch of different window parts in these photos, and I'm not sure exactly what you need. Can you specify which part in particular you need to replace?

A handy person from windham says:
Just about all of them. Lol. Window was hanging and bent all hardware. More or less the ones i have circled.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200730_135802.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200730_135739.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I totally understand. In that case, take a look at our 39-388 operator and 36-048 hinge. I believe these may work for you, though for the hinge you'll definitely want to replace the top and bottom at the same time. The video below may also be of some help.

A quick learner from Manzanita & Portland Oregon says:
Just replaced hinges & operators on 4 awning windows. Costal environment, two blocks from the Pacific. Original hardware completely shot.
39-388 and 36-048 fit perfectly. And appear to be better engineered than the original hardware.
Windows operating like new!
Client was very pleased.
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.