bi-fold door hardware

A home owner from Cincinnati says:
Help! The top bracket is broken and I need a replacement. The track is 3/4" wide on the outside and 7/8" from top to bottom. The pivots do not retract. I need the top bracket and the rubber stop at the far end. Can you identify these parts? Photos attached.
John
Bifold door hardware
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your post, John. I believe you have the old Johnson pivot bracket and bumper. We offer the newer style, our 23-134 pivot bracket as well as our 23-148 track stop. Take a look at both of those parts and let us know what you think.
A home owner from Cincinnati says:
Dear Paul,
Thanks for the speedy and knowledgeable answer. I will order these parts at once.
Again, thanks.
John
A home owner from Cincinnati, Ohio says:
The parts arrived but they do not fit the track which is 5/8ths of an inch inside. Do I need to get a different track?

Thanks
John
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I checked the Johnson catalog on these fittings, and they should fit in the track. Did you remove the track to slide the fittings in? Did the 23-148 fit in the track? Where specifically are you having trouble? Give us some info so we can help.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.