bi-fold door pivot bracket

A home owner from Temperance Mi says:
I need a spring loaded top pivot for my door. Also the nylon hole looks to be worn somewhat on the pivot bracket. Your # 23-112 top pivot looks to be identical to my part. Can you tell me the total height of this part? The bottom pivot bracket with the nylon part says Alliance 510 on it. would your bottom pivot bracket, part # 23-301 replace the Alliance 510 ?. House was built approx. 1979. Thank You, Mike
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. If the 23-112 is identical to your part, I would just focus on the dimensions we show on the 23-112 home page. Those are the measurements essential for it to function. As for whether it can replace an Alliance part, I really can't say. I'm not familiar with that brand name.

I think it would be best right now if you show us a picture of the parts you have installed now. If we can see what you have now, we will be better able to confirm if the parts we have can work.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.