bi fold doors from the 50"s

A home owner from New York says:
Hello, I recently had a flood and during the demo someone removed and discarded the base pivot for my solid wood very heavy bi fold doors. These doors are very important to me so I am searching for a replacement base parts. The doors open in two sections with for panels. There is a heavy bolt that stick out at the bottom and there was a steel plate on each side screwed into the concrete floor that held them in place. I also need to have them cut down but no one seems to know if this is possible. I have gone on like but but the new base parts do not look like they will accommodate the bolt in the bottom, it looks like a octogen. I would greatly appreciate any help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named patt base part 2.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named patt door bi fold.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named patt base part 1.png
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I associated two parts from the Paniflex Company that are very popular in NYC. The base plate, 23-105, and the bottom adjusting pin and bracket, 23-101. Take a look and compare our parts to your original hadware. 

Unfortunately, we don't know any service people in your area that could help you in cutting down the doors.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.