bi-fold hardware assistance

A handy person from San Rafael CA says:
Hi! I have several bi fold doors that keep falling off their contact points, both the stationary and moving (on track) points. The doors are old and super heavy, and the pieces are well worn. The piece that runs on the track stays in the track, but the door unscrews itself from that piece. It also falls off the stationary side because the screw isn't long enough to keep it there. I am looking for possibly longer screw or base components so they'll stay in place? Any help would be much appreciated!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we haven't been able to find a good match for your old track system. I'm afraid that they're just too old. I recommend using a new replacement track kit like our 23-506. I'm sorry that we can't offer an easier solution.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.