bifold door handles?

A home owner from Trinidad & Tobago says:
I have 1983 mirror bi-fold doors from Floataway and 3 onf the handles or pulls have been broken and for the past 4 years (all over the world) have been trying to find something that will fit , to no avail...My handles are plastic silver and are screwed in, on the fold of the door..
Can you please help me?
Regards, Graciela
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sure! Check out our 22-017 and 22-020 and see if either of these could possibly work for you.
Thank you, Paul...Cannot believe it, that at last I found them, and it was sooo easy!!! Yes, they are the plastic pull ones.... Are they silver?, that's the color I need...
Thanks again , Graciela
Profile picture of Paul
Great, I'm glad to hear that our 22-020 is a match. However, I'm afraid it is no longer available in a silver-chrome finish.
Ok...I have in my walking closet 4 bifold mirror doors on one side and 2 on the other...3 pulls are broken so I need them to match...So what colorsGra are they? silver chrome is the best matching color to mirrors!!!
Graciela
Profile picture of Paul
Unfortunately, it is only available in the color shown, which is cream.
Profile picture of Paul
I take it back! I can't even believe it, but I just found a small supply of these handles in a silver color. You can now select the option on the 22-020 page before checkout. Keep in mind that these are in a limited supply.
A quick learner from Trinidad & Tobago says:
Thank you...Please I also need and answer to my question from yesterday about the pin caps for the guide pins # 21-022, so I can place my order of all the hardware I need, together...
Graciela
Profile picture of Paul
Certainly! The pin cap for the 21-022 is our 21-117.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.