bifold door hardware

A home owner from miami says:

I received bottom track for my metal bifold door, 21-401. Note 2 photos. I think you refer to the pieces as floater and pivot ?

Your track is less wide as my old one. My floater piece (under the spring) is wider than the opening on the track and does not go in.

I want to order the 2 parts (floater and pivot) that fit with my new track.

I don't know the item/part numbers.

Thank you.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named door part 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named door part 2.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Many thanks for your correspondence. You have a National bi-fold door that uses the 21-046 bottom adjusting pin and the 21-072 spring-loaded guide pin. If you didn't need a new track, I'd say go with those pins. Now, I am afraid that the track itself is no longer available. We see you bought the 21-401 track; I am afraid that won't with the National pins. So instead, with your new track, you will need the 21-002 bottom adjusting pin and the 21-044 spring-loaded guide pin. Let me know your thoughts. 

A home owner from miami says:
I will order the 2 pins you suggest. Will I need directions to put them in my door? Thanks for your help!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We don't have instructions for these specific parts, but we do have a cover-all video on how to replace most bifold door pivots. I believe it will be helpful for you.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)