bifold door hardware

A home owner from miami says:

I received bottom track for my metal bifold door, 21-401. Note 2 photos. I think you refer to the pieces as floater and pivot ?

Your track is less wide as my old one. My floater piece (under the spring) is wider than the opening on the track and does not go in.

I want to order the 2 parts (floater and pivot) that fit with my new track.

I don't know the item/part numbers.

Thank you.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named door part 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named door part 2.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Many thanks for your correspondence. You have a National bi-fold door that uses the 21-046 bottom adjusting pin and the 21-072 spring-loaded guide pin. If you didn't need a new track, I'd say go with those pins. Now, I am afraid that the track itself is no longer available. We see you bought the 21-401 track; I am afraid that won't with the National pins. So instead, with your new track, you will need the 21-002 bottom adjusting pin and the 21-044 spring-loaded guide pin. Let me know your thoughts. 

A home owner from miami says:
I will order the 2 pins you suggest. Will I need directions to put them in my door? Thanks for your help!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We don't have instructions for these specific parts, but we do have a cover-all video on how to replace most bifold door pivots. I believe it will be helpful for you.

How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.