bifold door hardware help

A home owner from Phoenix, AZ says:
I need the hardware to get the door back on it's track. I want all the parts replaced and instructions on how to install it
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8249B4DF-1FFA-4CB5-8ED4-F1FD6C92B5A3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D3B6161F-5030-4D30-8137-2E507D5C689B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5D33AE9D-19A9-45E4-8452-4FF8EB19EA45.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EEC8B977-4DE4-4785-BEEC-EF57AA4834B4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E57C1EA5-BF59-4A0F-8822-D0C10172AF5D.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I see you have the old series Slimfold bi-fold doors. Their new style parts will work in your door. You will need to use one of the 21-001 bottom threaded pivot pin and three spring loaded pins one for the top pivot pin and the two top and bottom guide pins. I will also place a video below showing you the installation process. I also placed a list on this page of other bi fold hardware replacement parts you may need. Once you replaced the parts, place the bottom of the door over the track, lining up the bottom threaded pin into the pivot bracket and guide pin in the bottom track. From there, swing the door up up to the top track and snap in the two top guide pins. One in the top bracket and the other in the track. Adjust the bottom threaded pin so the door is align and operates smoothly. This should help. Make sure to get back in touch with us and let us know how you made out. 

A home owner from Phoenix, AZ says:
How many parts do I need to order for 2 slimfold bi-fold doors?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

You will need one of the 21-001 bottom threaded pivot pin and three of the 21-007 spring loaded pins one for the top pivot pin and two for the top and bottom guide pins.

How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.