bifold door replacement hardware

A quick learner from US says:
Looks like I need for of the pins that help to hold the door on and the bottom track.

The opening is 48" long. The track is 3/4" wide and 3/4" deep.
The pins that hold the door on the top are approx 5 1/4" (plus the nub that is in the track) and the bottom pins are approx 6" (plus the nub).

So, I'd like to get new tracking for the bottom, 4 pins for the top and 4 pins for the bottom.

Please let me know if you have them or if it makes mor sense to just buy a new door.

Thank you,

Ann
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0 (1).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0 (2).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1 (1).jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Ann. I think we can help, but can you give me the diameter of the pins as well as the diameter of any caps atop the pins? Also, is there by chance any label on the door that states the manufacturer? From there, we'll do our best to ID what you need.

A quick learner from US says:
Thank you, for your help. The door is stamped Float away (see photo). The pin that holds the door are approx 1/4" round.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 734DDAD4-58D0-46E6-AB3F-BD53015822DE.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Ann, thanks for getting back to me. I think you'll be able to use the newer Float-A-Way pins, the 21-023 Bottom Pivot Pin, the 21-024 Top Pivot, and the 21-022 Guide Pin, which works as both a top and bottom guide pin. Just double-check the dimensions to confirm these parts would work for you; there's a few alternatives for Float-A-Way doors, so it's best to confirm these match to be safe.

Now, if you want to replace the track as well, you could use our 21-401, 21-402, 21-403, or 21-404 as a replacement. However, you'd also need to use the 21-100 Nylon Caps for the pivot pins to ensure they'd fit the new track. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.