bifold hardware concerns

A quick learner from Fergus Falls Minnesota says:
Fast learner, but still thawing from the long winter so maybe a little slow..................
Peachtree 8' tall bifold doors. These are in a 30 year old 8 plex apartment, and basically cover one wall in the kitchen. Half of it being a coat closet, and half being a pantry for the kitchen (or just general storage area).
Doors seem to track OK, but do not stay closed when you shut them. The hinge point opens maybe 3-4 inches and simply stays like that. Any thoughts or inputput highly appreciated.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in to us. It sounds as if your rubber track bumpers are missing. These rubber bumpers are placed at the end of the door's upper and bottom tracks, so when you close the door, the door guide pins press against them and holds the doors closed. The Peachtree rubber door bumpers are no longer available and we suggest the 21-277 bumper as a replacement. Take a look and let us know your thoughts.

Thank you! I will check it out.

Kelly
Paul,
I hate to be a bother but do you have any illustrations on where these are used (installed)?

Kelly
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we don't have any illustrations for these bumpers. They should just slide in the tracks and rest at either end. 

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.